- BRC membership includes Public Liability (3rd party) cover from SEIB when the member is involved in an Affiliated Riding Club activity.
- For BRC insurance details and club specific downloads, please see the BRC cloud.
- For information on how to access the cloud, please ask your club committee.
- Area 1 Training Grant Application Form 2021 – Word
- Area 1 Training Grant Application Form 2021 – PDF
Equine Health Checklist – PDF
BRC Data Sheet Index 2017 – Data Sheets are now on the cloud – HQ sends access information to club contacts.
Personal Information: BRC Area 1 will securely hold the contact information provided for the purpose of sending out details about BRC Area 1 events plus information provided by British Riding Clubs and equestrian related items.
This information will not be used for any other purpose or shared with any other body or person, unless with your permission. Your details will be removed from the database at your request – at which time BRC Area 1 will not be able to provide you with membership benefits or accept entries for events.
Should you no longer wish to receive information from BRC Area 1 please advise in writing to the secretary or by e-mail to: email@example.com
Unless you advise otherwise, your details will remain on BRC Area 1’s database.
BRC Area 1 Contacts:
Chairman: Ann Affleck E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07746 280 098
Secretary: Jane McDowall E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 07717 758 638
Treasurer: Linda Allen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07966 714 236
Area Rep: Maggie Bunnett E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 07876 588709
Joyce Grigor E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07500 931 284
Julia Robinson-Dow E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 07710 784 179