FLU VAC CHECKER 2019 – Excel
- BRC HQ Privacy Notice 2018
- Qualifier Preliminary Entry Forms OR you can make preliminary entries online at: https://brc.bhs.org.uk
- Long Format Event Guide (PDF)
- Downgrading Application Form
- Downgrading FAQs
- Team Manager Guidelines (PDF)
- Risk Assessment Form
- BRC Hat Tagging Guide for Competitors (PDF)
- Body Protector Standards Information (PDF) *New standard released 1 October 2018 to be accepted in BRC competitions with immediate effect*
- Flu Vac Checker (Excel)
- Accident and Fall Form (PDF)
- Reported Incident Form (Excel)
- BRC Incident Log (PDF)
- Clarification on the Securing Down of Portable Cross Country Fences 2014 (PDF)
- For BRC insurance details and club specific downloads, please see the BRC cloud. For information on how to access the cloud, please ask your club committee.
- BRC Sample Club Constitution (Word)
- BRC Official Complaints Procedure
BRC membership includes Public Liability (3rd party) cover from SEIB when the member is involved in an Affiliated Riding Club activity.
For BRC insurance details and club specific downloads, please see the BRC cloud.
For information on how to access the cloud, please ask your club committee.
Equine Health Checklist – PDF
BRC Data Sheet Index 2017 – Data Sheets are now on the cloud – HQ sends access information to club contacts.
BRC Area 1 Contacts:
Chairman: Ann Affleck E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07746 280 098
Secretary: Jane McDowall E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 07717 758 638
Treasurer: Linda Allen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07966 714 236
Area Rep: Maggie Bunnett E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 07876 588709
Joyce Grigor E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07500 931 284
Joyce Kent E-mail: Telephone:
Shona Playfair E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 07810 523 424
Julia Robinson-Dow E-mail: Telephone: