15th March 2020. Venue: Morris EC. Area 1 Intermediate Winter Dressage Qualifier at Morris EC on Sunday 15th March 2020.
Important Information for Competitors and Helpers
COMPETITORS – ALL classes
- ‘Flu vaccinations and equine passports – deadline for submission was 22nd February. For those who have not submitted copies, please present equine passport PLUS £5 on Sunday.
- Warm Up classes – non BRC members must bring evidence of Public Liability Insurance and Equine Passport for checking PLUS £5, if not previously submitted.
- Changes / withdrawals to be notified to: email@example.com as soon as possible.
Secretaries Office will be open from 8.45 am.
- Volunteers should have received information on duties from Julie Hanna. If they haven’t or have not yet confirmed, please let Julie know asap.
- If a nominated helper is unable to attend, the Club must still provide a helper to cover the allocated duties.
- Helpers – please bring your own water bottles. Water will be available in Secretaries Office for refills.
Declaration sheets MUST BE fully completed including all membership and passport numbers.
Numbers will only be issued after Equine passports and BRC membership cards have been checked plus £1 start fee per test.
Back numbers must be worn by all competitors.
Hosted by BRC Area 1 Committee in conjunction with Ayr Riding Club.
In addition to qualifier classes we will also be running Prix Caprilli and Pairs competitions.
Information about the Prix Caprilli Test as well as the test: Prix Caprilli Test for Qualifier on 15th March 2020
- Jumps will be x poles. Competitors must advise the judge prior to start of class whether they will trot or canter.
Pairs Test: BRC Pairs Dressage Test 5 – 2014
Equine ‘Flu Vaccination Checker – Download the 2020 ‘Flu Vacc Checker from the British Riding Clubs website (under “General Downloads”) to check if your horse/pony’s vaccinations meet the requirements.
EXTRA this year – you can put in date of competition and checker will confirm valid date for last injection – very useful.