1.30 pm on Sunday 27th January 2019 in the Arran Room, Oatridge, Ecclesmachan, EH52 6NH.
This is an opportunity for Club members to give feedback as well as offer ideas and suggestions for training, qualifiers, etc.
Clubs are respectfully reminded of the criteria for full BRC affiliation:
“Clubs to have been represented at all Area Liaison Meetings (optional but required for any area participation).”
We look forward to a well-attended meeting.
Please advise numbers attending from your club to Jane (email@example.com) by Thursday 24th January.
This will assist with seating and catering arrangements.
British Riding Clubs in Scotland Area 1 Liaison Committee
Annual General Meeting on Sunday 27th January 2019 at 1.30 pm
in the Arran Room, Oatridge, Ecclesmachan, EH52 6NH
Hat Tagging available after meeting.
- Minutes of the previous AGM (28th January 2018)
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report and Adoption of Accounts
- Training Report
- Area Representative’s Report
- Election of Office Bearers and Committee There are vacancies on the committee.
- Area Qualifiers and National Championships
- A O C B
Refreshments: Tea / Coffee and shortbread.